School and Extracurricular Projects > Local and national educational projects and activities
Local and national educational projects and activities
- "Legal, but against me - drug project"
- "YRE - Young reporters for the environment" Project
- "Echo-Photo" Project
- "Echo-School" Project
- National Symposium "Major Problems of XXI Century Man", IV-th Edition, 05.03.2011
- Global English Project
- Comenius multilateral partnership project – "Preventing Drug Addiction Is Everybody’s Problem”
- "Acting in democracy" Project
- School Development Grant Program - school project on the topic "Changing attitudes on the use of active methods and modern technologies"
- Socrates - Comenius Program "Preparation Of Full Proposal And Management Of European Education Projects" – individual mobility 2006
- Joint project to prevent and combat violence in schools "To expel violence”
- National Competitionl "No violence will make us stronger !”
- Săptămâna educaţiei globale 2006 "Împreună pentru o lume justă"
- "To expel violence !” Contest
- International Education Program "Prevention of human trafficking among young people in Romania" 2006
- European Project "Kyoto In The Home – potential renewable energy sources in the home to prevent climate change”
- "A safer environment for children: family and school common effort towards the phenomenon of human trafficking in Romania” Project
- Agenda Europa Project: "It's your choice!”
- Reducing risks of human trafficking in the border area of the Danube, Caritas Bucureşti, Caritas Ruse, 2006-2007 Pilot Project
- Correspondence school cross-border project - "Europe's future - our future” International Remote Journal
- "La latinite, hier et aujourd’hui” International on-line Journal
- "Comunicazione 4 ever", International Journal, 2006-2007
- International educational project "Creating a safer environment for children: family and school effort against human trafficking in Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Kosovo and Romania, 2006-2009
- Drug project "The drug - a road of no return"
- Pilot Project "National disaster preparedness campaign"
- International Colloquium "Espaces et identites dans la literature d'enfance"
- "Europe at School" - Contest "Intercultural dialogue"
- "Floare de colţ", Contest, V-th Edition, 2007
- International Book Fair, Istanbul, 2007
- Socrates Program - Comenius 2.1. "Fiste – A Future Way For In-Serviceteacher Trening Across Europe”
- School Development Grant Program - school project on the topic "Changing attitudes on the use of active methods and modern technologies”
- Kangaroo Linguist Contest (limba engleza)
- European Contest "European Union and non-discrimination”
- Spring Day 2007 – Schools celebrating Europe
- Four Seasons Project
- Crime Prevention Week - juvenile delinquency
- Racism and xenophobia - debate
- Crime prevention week – "Road Safety Day"
- Volunteer training project in drug education "Between Friends”
- Drug Project "The drug - a road of no return. Choose life!”
- Road safety project "Respect for traffic rules - respect for life"
- "Youth, have a chance!” Project
- ”Culture without frontiers - "Romania and the EU” Contest
- Lifelong Learning Program - Socrates Programme "Teach – Teaching European Active Citizenship" - individual mobility
- "Roman world” Contest
27.09.2011 - It was published the 4th number of Generation Eco Magazine
06.06.2011 - It was published the 2nd number of "Numbers Labyrinth" Mathematical Journal
23.05.2011 - It was published the 1st number of "Numbers Labyrinth" Mathematical Journal
17.05.2011 - Between May 18 to 23, 2011 takes place the final meeting of "Our History Through The Painting" Comenius Project
18.04.2011 - It was published the 2nd number of Eco Generation Magazine
05.04.2011 - It was published the 1st number of Eco Generation Magazine
22.03.2011 - Student Andrei Adrian CAZACEANU b> took second place b> to the conuty stage of the Olympics computer 2011
18.03.2011 - National mathematics contest "Kangaroo"
01.03.2011 - Website publishing